ASK THE EXPERTS

ABOUT Child Development and Parenting

Recent Answers

Ask a Question

Forum Directory

Q: Interview Questions for 7th Grade School Science Fair Project

Where would you like to be in your career in about five years from now? What initiated your interest in psychology? Who influenced you to be a psychologist? What factors make you excited about psychology? What is your typical work day like?

A: Response from Kathy Whitham

So sorry that I didn't see this sooner. If it is not too late to answer the questions, PLEASE email me at kathy@parentingbeyondwords.com and I'll be happy to participate! FYI, if it makes a difference, I'm a nurse, not a psychologist.

Terms of Use

Please remember that this forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not engaged through this forum in rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional. Unfortunately, the experts cannot answer every question they receive or diagnose specific health conditions over the internet.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. None of the collaborating websites at which the experts are carried is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Questions and messages posted to this forum are not statements of advice, opinion, or information of Family Equality Council or any of its collaborating sites. We reserve the right to delete, move, or edit postings if we deem it appropriate under the circumstances. Visitors submitting questions remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.